Statement Regarding Centacare NQ Services, July 2021
1st July 2021
Thank you all for your understanding as we adapt to the current community lockdown together.
At Centacare NQ we value and prioritise the wellbeing of our staff and all people who use our services. We provide services that are very important to many in our community, supporting many who may be experiencing vulnerability right now. We remain committed to delivering our services in a way that supports current measures and expectations of government and community in relation to safety given the Covid-19 concerns.
We will be continuing to offer our services during the Townsville region lockdown period but with additional measures in place to ensure this can be done safely:
- All service users with booked appointments have been contacted to arrange a phone or a rescheduled appointment. If for any reason you have not been contacted please call us on 1300 672 273
- If you do need to access the office call ahead on 1300 672 273 if possible and ensure you are wearing a mask
Moving forward past the lock down period:
- Our staff will practice good hygiene around handwashing, and self-exclusion if they have any symptoms or have been tested and in quarantine awaiting results for Covid-19
- lncreased cleaning measures in our offices as well as preventative measures such as social distancing prompts in public areas and hand sanitising measures for all people coming into our offices
- Pre-service contact will be made with all service users to confirm any health issues and service delivery preferences (eg, telephone, videoconference, face to face)
- You may reschedule or cancel your appointment by emailing or calling ahead of time
For people attending our offices, we ask that you help us to maintain good practices around hygiene and health, if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, are feeling unwell, are awaiting Covid-19 test rest results, or potentially have compromised immunity, please call our office before your appointment so we can identify suitable service delivery arrangements.
The Senior Leadership Team of Centacare NQ thank all of our Staff, service users and the broader community for their support in helping us keep our services available in this challenging time.