National Disability Insurance Scheme
NDIS is designed to give you choice and control over the services you receive.
At Centacare North Queensland, we have over 30 years’ experience in North West Queensland at providing counselling, care and family support services. It is these services that help people live independently in the community.
That’s why we can claim to be one of the largest community based providers of specialist community services in North Queensland, with the widest range of services and supports.
When you tell us about your hopes and dreams - we will hear it
Your unique needs are important to our service & we will provide them
Your independence at home and in the community is importance to us & we will work with you
Your future and quality of life are our priority & we will walk with you
You want someone to provide services on your terms - we will
As a registered NDIS provider, Centacare North Queensland can provide you with the following supports:
- Contact with NDIA to help with negotiating your plan
- Daily living and life skills
- Joining in community, social and civic activities
- Short term accommodation and assistance
- School or other education programs
- Daily personal care and household tasks
- Group or shared living arrangements
- Assistance in co-ordinating or managing life stages
- Holistic family supports
- Transition into and through school and to further education
- Accommodation and tenancy assistance and advice
- Specialist assessment of skills, abilities and needs
- Improve participation and independence in daily activities
- Individual and Group counselling
Currently, Centacare North Queensland has offices in Ayr, Bowen, Cloncurry, Mt Isa, Normanton and Townsville. Our staff also travel to over 24% of North West Queensland, including: Palm Island, Ingham, Charters Towers, Collinsville, Richmond, and Julia Creek.
WE HAVE SPECIALIST STAFF READY TO HELP YOU
For information on NDIS or for any other help, contact email@example.com or call us on 07 4772 9000.