Family Relationship Centre
Some of the reasons why people may come to the Family Relationship Centre include:
- Relationship or family enhancement
- Family/relationship information
- Separation and parenting agreements
- Parenting issues
- Conflict and communication
- Information and referrals to other services
- Information and literature about enhancing family relationships
Eligibility to access service
You do not need a referral to access the Family Relationship Centre.
Family Dispute Resolution is subsidised through the Department of Social Services. Intake and assessment appointments are at no cost. For clients who have an income under $50,000 – the first three hours of joint Family Dispute Resolution Sessions are free. For clients earning over $50,000 – the first hour of Family Dispute Resolution is free with fees incurred for hours thereafter per person.
*Contact Centacare for further details on fee schedule. Please note that service will not be refused based on a client’s inability to pay.