The Home Interaction program for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY) is a two year, home based early childhood learning and parenting program that empowers parents and carers as their child’s first teacher.
- HIPPY is a free two year early learning program.
- HIPPY empowers carers as their child’s first teacher.
- HIPPY helps children make a successful transition to school and beyond.
There are no fees associated with this program.
For further information please contact:
- Mount Isa (07) 4749 8100 (80 Short St Mount Isa)
- Townsville (07) 4783 6536 (Burdekin)
The Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters is funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Social Services.