The Home Interaction program for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY) is a two year, home based early childhood learning and parenting program that empowers parents and carers as their child’s first teacher.
- HIPPY is a free two year early learning program.
- HIPPY empowers carers as their child’s first teacher.
- HIPPY helps children make a successful transition to school and beyond.
There are no fees associated with this program.
For further information please contact:
- Mount Isa (07) 4749 8100 (80 Short St Mount Isa)
- Townsville (07) 4783 6536 (Burdekin)
The Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social services. The Brotherhood of St Laurence holds the license to operate HIPPY in Australia.