Centacare NQ is pleased to provide Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training for staff (professionals).
About 1 in 5 Australian adults experience a common mental illness each year. MHFA training will trach you proactical skills to support someone with a mental health problem. Make a real difference at work and in your personal life.
Standard MHFA Training Benefits:
1. Knowledge: Improves knowledge of mental illnesses, treatments and first aid actions;
2. Confidence: Increases confidence in providing first aid;
3. De-Stigmatising: Decreases stigmatising attitudes.
4. Support: Increases the support provided to others.
- Recognise common mental health problems;
- Provide initial help using a practical, evidence-based Action Plan;
- Seek appropriate professional help, and
- Respond in a crisis situation
This is a 12 hour educational course, not a therapy or support group.
Details & Fees
Dates: 25 and 26 June 2019
Times: 9am to 4.30pm both days
Cost: $385pp / NFP: $300pp
Venue: Centacare NQ, 410 Ross River Road, Cranbrook QLD.
Facilitator: Michelle Ensor
Queries & Sign Up
Please contact Rachel Schollum at Centacare NQ on 1300 672 273 or email email@example.com